Today, I have fixed thanks to my new unit tests 3 major bugs in the compiler.
I guess now that my tokenizer (lexer) is bug free (else than regular expression which is not finished)
I have done a small sample test but I have still issue because RowanGenerator is far from finished.
I have discover that regexp is not finished too.
In fact to sum up we have :
- Engine and RowanGenerator class to finished
- Strings, parser for expression, Engine, RowanGenerator, IdentifierTable ot unit test
- And a console compiler to test all 😉
With the recent anouncement of Miguel, I will maybe have MS unit test to test my code (so exiting!)
here is a screenshot myconsole compiler. As you can se, I am not ready for released ;(
But it is funny to check it for first time. I am pretty sure that rowan generator is in big part responssible for that.
For life side, I leave officialy Pepsico France.
I will be free the 26th october. I will join SAGE which is a software editor. It is a real step in my life. I want to be in firm where software is the core of business, where I will have chance to improove myself and climb step by step the hierarchical structure ;).